Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Passed A+

Passed A+

Andy

hi all,

Tonight, I passed both A+ exams. My revision revolved around doing every
practice exam i could find. Both exams were difficult but i'm here to tell
all the people who, like me, are not actively involved with PC component and
OS terminology that, providing you do the work and plan your revision wisely
then passing these exams is achievable. Good Luck to all others who are soon
to take the tests.

Andy

René Nielsen

CONGRATS!!!
Regards
René from Denmark

"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:y6JKa.73$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
>
> Tonight, I passed both A+ exams. My revision revolved around doing every
> practice exam i could find. Both exams were difficult but i'm here to tell
> all the people who, like me, are not actively involved with PC component

and
> OS terminology that, providing you do the work and plan your revision

wisely
> then passing these exams is achievable. Good Luck to all others who are

soon
> to take the tests.
>
> Andy

Andy

Thank you.

Does anyone have any advice on further courses I could take, I don't know if
I'm ready for MCSE yet, but I'd like to get into Networking a little. I know
A+ do a network course but I don't think my local college is running it,
does anyone have any experience of CISCO?

"René Nielsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3efb6277$0$24617$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> CONGRATS!!!
> Regards
> René from Denmark
>
> "Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:y6JKa.73$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi all,
> >
> > Tonight, I passed both A+ exams. My revision revolved around doing every
> > practice exam i could find. Both exams were difficult but i'm here to

tell
> > all the people who, like me, are not actively involved with PC component

> and
> > OS terminology that, providing you do the work and plan your revision

> wisely
> > then passing these exams is achievable. Good Luck to all others who are

> soon
> > to take the tests.
> >
> > Andy

CJ

Congratulations to you!

Carolina

Barry Watzman

The next step is the CompTIA Network+ course. It's more difficult than
A+ but not as difficult as any of the Microsoft or Cisco exams. It can
be done with self-study in a few weeks, if you have a reasonable amount
of experience.

Andy wrote:
> Thank you.
>
> Does anyone have any advice on further courses I could take, I don't know if
> I'm ready for MCSE yet, but I'd like to get into Networking a little. I know
> A+ do a network course but I don't think my local college is running it,
> does anyone have any experience of CISCO?
>
> "René Nielsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3efb6277$0$24617$(E-Mail Removed) k...
>
>>CONGRATS!!!
>>Regards
>>René from Denmark
>>
>>"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
>>news:y6JKa.73$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>hi all,
>>>
>>>Tonight, I passed both A+ exams. My revision revolved around doing every
>>>practice exam i could find. Both exams were difficult but i'm here to

> tell
>
>>>all the people who, like me, are not actively involved with PC component

>>and
>>
>>>OS terminology that, providing you do the work and plan your revision

>>wisely
>>
>>>then passing these exams is achievable. Good Luck to all others who are

>>soon
>>
>>>to take the tests.
>>>
>>>Andy

Andy

Thank you Carolina

"CJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsiKKa.27972$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> Congratulations to you!
>
> Carolina

Andy

Thanks Barry
I think that's the course I'm going to go for.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The next step is the CompTIA Network+ course. It's more difficult than
> A+ but not as difficult as any of the Microsoft or Cisco exams. It can
> be done with self-study in a few weeks, if you have a reasonable amount
> of experience.
>

> Andy wrote:
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Does anyone have any advice on further courses I could take, I don't

know if
> > I'm ready for MCSE yet, but I'd like to get into Networking a little. I

know
> > A+ do a network course but I don't think my local college is running it,
> > does anyone have any experience of CISCO?
> >
> > "René Nielsen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:3efb6277$0$24617$(E-Mail Removed) k...
> >
> >>CONGRATS!!!
> >>Regards
> >>René from Denmark
> >>
> >>"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
> >>news:y6JKa.73$(E-Mail Removed)...

every

> > tell

component

> >>and

> >>wisely

> >>soon

Paul Stelter

I wrote this exam (n10-002) on Thursday of last week, and actually
managed to pass it. Again, nothing beats diligent study and then going
thru' whatever excercises the study-guide producer suggests.