Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Take both tests at the same time -- suggested?

Re: Take both tests at the same time -- suggested?

Nick

It is really just a question of how you deal with
tests. I am a worrier, so I took them separately. If
you are confident about it, you would not have any
trouble taking both tests on the same visit. I was
actually kind of disappointed at how east they were
when I took them. After I got over the rush of seeing
"congratulations, you passed," I remember thinking,
"that was it?"
--

Nick
A+, MCP

Time frame for both tests RIP MCDST 1 04-11-2008 05:05 PM
Take both exams on same day? Kevin Cossio MCDST 14 12-06-2004 02:49 PM
IIS refuses to parse ASP.NET or ASP (but not both at the same time) Rea ASP .Net 2 05-27-2004 04:32 PM
Re: Take both tests at the same time -- suggested? RussS A+ Certification 2 06-25-2003 11:36 PM
Re: Take both tests at the same time -- suggested? Tom MacIntyre A+ Certification 0 06-25-2003 11:31 PM

Advertisments