Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: Cable for PC2PC

Re: Cable for PC2PC

JonnieStyle

> Mijat's Profile:
> http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...&userid=190941

Cut off one end and make a crossover cable. It will require an RJ45 end and
crimpers, but you could probably borrow the crimpers from somewhere. Or
take the cable to a computer store and have some dude do it for you...

--
JonnieStyle