Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Some people need to learn to chill out

Some people need to learn to chill out

Techie

Some moron sent this to me and I thought I would share his retarded
ramblings

Hey pal, watch it with the comments about America, huh?

I consider myself to be a fairly good humored guy, and I'm willing to take a
joke about my culture and my government, so long as that is what it remains,
a JOKE. Ever since this country was founded, there've been countless numbers
of people who have tried to tell us in what ways we're wrong, or ways we can
improve. They complain about us Americans being stubborn or something.
That's not new. If we weren't the type of stubborn, self willed people we
are, we never would have gained our independance, or become what we are as a
nation today. Are we the best, no. But then again, is any country the best
at doing what it does ? I don't think so. We just have different ways of
doing things, not necessarily better, just different.

If you people have trouble behaving like adults ( and Lord knows you
sometimes do, IMHO), take it off the newsgroup or either kiss and make up.

I've heard worse and comments from people my age, but I don't expect them
from adults, esp. ones who've proven that they can spend their time with
things more productive.

I realize that some people get offended at little things, and I'm sorry if
what I say is offensive to anyone. You're welcome to disagree with me all
you want, just do it politely.

This is a forum for discussion of A+ certification and general problems,
and a little ribbing never hurt anyone. So take some deep breaths, ramp up
your pacemaker, and Please for God's sake Get Over It.

NerdBoy

--
Techie
A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bd030o$q70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > well he is American and they aren't exactly know for there sense of
> > humour.

> Ooooh young man!
>
> angie

NerdBoy

Sorry about that Techie, meant to post to the newsgroup not you personally.
And thanks so much for your kind sensitive words.

Techie

Look jerk off, learn to mind your own business I have nothing against
Americans its just that you are so easy to pick on its fun. If you can't
take a joke, its not surprising you are American so don't worry about it.

--
Techie
A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

"NerdBoy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0TtJa.8010$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com.. .
> and ya I realize I rambled a bit but I hope my point was clear. Get
> whatever massive chip you have off your shoulder, grow up, or **** off.
>

> "NerdBoy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dMtJa.8007$(E-Mail Removed)2.webusenet.com.. .
> > Sorry about that Techie, meant to post to the newsgroup not you

> personally.
> > And thanks so much for your kind sensitive words.

Peter B

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bd920a$auk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The French have always been a pain in the arse to the English, now they've
> become a pain in the arse to the USA.

Sorry that's vitto'd. The French are good at that as well.