Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: HP Laser printer Question?

Thread Tools

Re: HP Laser printer Question?

Posts: n/a
I have no idea what is meant by adjuster pod, however I suppose that the
trim pod is what is usually called sweeper strip, but you can also call it
stripper if you would.

"Daryl Zipp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:I%pJa.8970$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In a lab we took apart a laser printer. Good way to understand and see

> inside of the thing. My project is to find another name for the trim pod

> the adjuster pod.
> Thanks for the help.
> dz

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Laser Printer and Ink Jet Printer Ink Cartridge Delivery MethodPictures Please flbroker1 Computer Support 5 06-21-2009 09:42 AM
Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer @ Bona Fide Reviews Silverstrand Front Page News 0 01-20-2006 02:49 AM
Samsung ML-2010 Laser Printer Review at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 0 10-05-2005 01:59 PM
Epson EPL-6200 Laser Printer @ TrustedReviews Silverstrand Front Page News 0 08-26-2005 02:05 AM
does HD-DVD use red-laser or blue-laser ? DVD Video 30 04-25-2005 03:34 AM