Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > A+ Certification > Re: HP Laser printer Question?

Re: HP Laser printer Question?

Pikoro

I have no idea what is meant by adjuster pod, however I suppose that the
trim pod is what is usually called sweeper strip, but you can also call it
stripper if you would.

"Daryl Zipp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:I%pJa.8970$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In a lab we took apart a laser printer. Good way to understand and see

the
> inside of the thing. My project is to find another name for the trim pod

or