Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > question on 2nd shot voucher

question on 2nd shot voucher

JohnB

I registered for the 2nd shot voucher, and then registered on Prometric's
website, and entered the voucher number. I didn't see anything after the
completion of that registration that in any way confirmed the 2nd shot
voucher.

When I pass, how will I get the 25% off the next test?

Arman Obosyan

Hello,
I did the same for my 70-647 exam, register for second shot, get it,
register for exam on prometric.com enter my s2shot number, pass exam,
and now I didn't know 25% discount works or not till my next exam...
Any one knows how it works?

Arman Obosyan.

"JohnB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I registered for the 2nd shot voucher, and then registered on Prometric's
> website, and entered the voucher number. I didn't see anything after the
> completion of that registration that in any way confirmed the 2nd shot
> voucher.
>
> When I pass, how will I get the 25% off the next test?

Re: question on 2nd shot voucher abcd MCSA 0 12-30-2008 02:09 AM
Second Shot Voucher program Barks MCSE 2 05-27-2008 06:23 PM
Second Shot voucher question Dude MCSE 4 03-26-2008 02:39 AM
Second shot voucher if not entered at first schedule? Claude Lachapelle MCSE 23 03-19-2008 02:34 PM
second shot voucher STFW Microsoft Certification 5 01-29-2008 04:41 AM

Advertisments