Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Sybex Books

Sybex Books

Steve Davis

How do the Sybex books compare to the Microsoft Press books. I've only used
MS Press before and want to try out one of the Sybex but would like to know
if they are worth it.

thanks,

Steve Davis

Nick B

The Sybex books are pretty good, depending on which book. But, I think the
best overall is the Microsoft Press books. If you are having trouble with
one exam, using both might be an option. Best thing to do is check reviews
on Amazon.
"Steve Davis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do the Sybex books compare to the Microsoft Press books. I've only
> used MS Press before and want to try out one of the Sybex but would like
> to know if they are worth it.
>
> thanks,
>
> Steve Davis

Sybex Announces The Launch of Sybex Test Success JKellum A+ Certification 0 09-04-2007 11:00 PM
Sybex "Exam Notes" Series Books Billy MCSE 8 01-05-2004 07:36 PM
Sybex vs MS books David K MCSE 9 11-27-2003 07:26 PM
270 Study Books: Sybex + Exam Cram Vs MS Press ISBN 0735614296 and Readiness Review Book? Max MCSE 1 09-22-2003 01:40 PM
MCSE 2k core training books microsoft-sybex best??? Destiny 123 :o) MCSE 1 09-20-2003 05:40 PM

Advertisments