Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Crystal Report repite the same line over an over in the webserver

Web Crystal Report repite the same line over an over in the webserver

Cesar Zam

Cesar
I have a web application tha produce a report that can have 1 single
line to n-lines the problem is that in my testing machine it works
fine but when I put it in the production machine the report print the
same information over an over again in the same report,some time 2
times other n-times. Any clue? All help will be appreciate
Thanks