Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-291 exam

70-291 exam

FrisbeeŽ

TBone wrote:
> And on the eigth day kemp <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the electrons to come
> together and form the following words:
>
>> Dont listen to a word this yahoo Victor has to say. His advice will
>> make you fail.

> More to the point, Victor didn't pass, he cheated. Being as he was
> stupid enough to post about that to a Microsoft monitored group, he
> will be dealt with appropriately.
>
> To make sure you don't get scammed by a cheating site, check
> www.certguard.com.

Hadn't visited there in a while. Site is looking nice.

Kline Sphere

>I failed the same exam myself at the first try, that was partly because I
>was taking two test at a time. Anyway dont despair, practice, and read the
>dumps all through. I used to read actualtests (each dump at least thrice)
>and I am MCSE since last year. Give it another shot and I am sure you will
>succeed this time cheers

Victor, your boyfriend's on line one, he wants to know when he can cum
round and exchange semen with you again.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

catwalker63

PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Sod off this is a serious group and morons are not allowed here

You're not serious! Since when??

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

PAJ

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:35:56 -0700, catwalker63
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>

>> Sod off this is a serious group and morons are not allowed here

>You're not serious! Since when??

Since the dawn of time my good lady. No trifling here at all.
I am a 100% daddy bovine poop free zone.

catwalker63

PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:35:56 -0700, catwalker63
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) m:
>>

>>> Sod off this is a serious group and morons are not allowed here

>>You're not serious! Since when??

> Since the dawn of time my good lady. No trifling here at all.
> I am a 100% daddy bovine poop free zone.

Then what is the name of all that is holy is that rank smell?

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

PAJ

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:14:57 -0700, catwalker63
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>> Since the dawn of time my good lady. No trifling here at all.
>> I am a 100% daddy bovine poop free zone.
>>

>Then what is the name of all that is holy is that rank smell?

That was the dog.

CBIC

"PAJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:14:57 -0700, catwalker63
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) m:
>>> Since the dawn of time my good lady. No trifling here at all.
>>> I am a 100% daddy bovine poop free zone.
>>>

>>Then what is the name of all that is holy is that rank smell?

> That was the dog.

Did someone kick it? Perhaps the daughter of someone?

Twotall

I am writing this exam in 2 weeks time, and already I am fearing it. I passed
70-290 only just with 700 points, hopefully this will go better.