Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Wait period between exams

Wait period between exams

Barks

I was flipping through the MS website and I'm sure that I probably overlooked
my answer, but I'll ask anyhow. How long do I have to wait between passing
exams? For instance, I just today (Tuesday) passed my 70-291. I will take
the 70-270 next, and would like to try to squeeze it in this week, before the
2nd shot voucher registration deadline. Can I take this 270 test 3 days
after passing the 291?

....And yes, I know that I am taking these Server and XP exams backwards! I
wanted to knock out the harder 290 and 291 exams first!

IT Geek

You can take the test when ever you want.

"Barks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was flipping through the MS website and I'm sure that I probably
>overlooked
> my answer, but I'll ask anyhow. How long do I have to wait between
> passing
> exams? For instance, I just today (Tuesday) passed my 70-291. I will
> take
> the 70-270 next, and would like to try to squeeze it in this week, before
> the
> 2nd shot voucher registration deadline. Can I take this 270 test 3 days
> after passing the 291?
>
> ...And yes, I know that I am taking these Server and XP exams backwards!
> wanted to knock out the harder 290 and 291 exams first!

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Barks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I was flipping through the MS website and I'm sure that I probably overlooked
> my answer, but I'll ask anyhow. How long do I have to wait between passing
> exams? For instance, I just today (Tuesday) passed my 70-291. I will take
> the 70-270 next, and would like to try to squeeze it in this week, before the
> 2nd shot voucher registration deadline. Can I take this 270 test 3 days
> after passing the 291?
>
> ...And yes, I know that I am taking these Server and XP exams backwards! I
> wanted to knock out the harder 290 and 291 exams first!

There is only a 14 day hold time if you fail the same exam twice and you
want to retest for a third (or fourth, or fifth) time.