Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA Requirements

MCSA Requirements

JohnB

Am I reading this correctly:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...3/default.mspx

After the section for "Elective Exams" is states "As an alternative to
choosing an elective exam listed in the preceding table, you can choose the
following certifications or certification combinations."
And then below that it lists the MCSE for NT. Am I reading that correctly
that, in place of an elective I can use the MCSE-NT that I have?

John R

"JohnB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Am I reading this correctly:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...3/default.mspx
>
> After the section for "Elective Exams" is states "As an alternative to
> choosing an elective exam listed in the preceding table, you can choose
> the following certifications or certification combinations."
> And then below that it lists the MCSE for NT. Am I reading that correctly
> that, in place of an elective I can use the MCSE-NT that I have?

Yes, your MCSE-NT demonstrates your ability to support another version of
the product, and as such qualifies as a valid elective for MCSA on 2003. (I
used MCDST for my MCSA-2003, and I used MCSA-2000 for my MCSE-2003).

John R

JohnB

Awesome.
Thanks.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

MCSA requirements. HC - Paul MCSA 2 04-26-2010 12:36 PM
MCSA/MCSE Requirements Shane Higgs MCSA 1 01-27-2010 02:31 AM
MCSA Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements sabimy MCSA 10 05-23-2007 02:51 AM
MCDST --> MCSA Requirements Joe Gigliotti MCSA 7 07-15-2006 09:50 PM
MCSE (No MCSA) - Windows 2000 does passing 70-292 give you MCSA inWindows 2003? Kent A MCSE 3 01-19-2004 07:37 AM

Advertisments