Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > RE: MCP Exma 70-270

RE: MCP Exma 70-270

Pete Jones MCSE:Security

"RogueIT" wrote:

> CBT = Computer Based Training...Lectures, Simulators, and whatnot of that sort

What he said.

Loads of sites offer courses for MCP's, and I'm not going to point you
towards any in particular. The one thing I can say is that Simulations help,
as do practice exams that look and function like the real thing.

Also, did you use the Second Shot voucher when you registered for the exam?
One person that I have spoken to said that he took the first exam without
studying, just so he would know what he was facing when he went in the next
time. Whilst I can't recommend doing that to anyone, just knowing you have a
free retake if you fail is one more thing that will relieve any stress when
you go in there.

Sarah

Hi Pete,
There is a special promotion that Prometrics are offering that your second
try is for free if you fail. I am trying not to think of it in this way
because I would like to pass it on my first go.
The book that I have used did not come with a voucher. It was provided to me
by the priviate institution that I went to study my course at.

Sarah

"Pete Jones MCSE:Security" wrote:

> "RogueIT" wrote:
>
> > CBT = Computer Based Training...Lectures, Simulators, and whatnot of that sort

> What he said.
>
> Loads of sites offer courses for MCP's, and I'm not going to point you
> towards any in particular. The one thing I can say is that Simulations help,
> as do practice exams that look and function like the real thing.
>
> Also, did you use the Second Shot voucher when you registered for the exam?
> One person that I have spoken to said that he took the first exam without
> studying, just so he would know what he was facing when he went in the next
> time. Whilst I can't recommend doing that to anyone, just knowing you have a
> free retake if you fail is one more thing that will relieve any stress when
> you go in there.

Pete Jones MCSE:Security

"Sarah" wrote:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx

Yeah, I think you mean this one. Basically you get a voucher that you put in
when you book your first exam, V104FNFIKR or similar. But WRITE IT DOWN. If
you don't pass the first time, you need to put it in again when you book the
second try, or you don't get it free.

That's about all the advice I have on this exam, so keep practicing and let
us know how you do.

> Hi Pete,
> There is a special promotion that Prometrics are offering that your second
> try is for free if you fail. I am trying not to think of it in this way
> because I would like to pass it on my first go.
> The book that I have used did not come with a voucher. It was provided to me
> by the priviate institution that I went to study my course at.
>
> Sarah

Sarah

Pete,

Thankyou very much for your advise.
I will let you know how I go.
Have a great day

Regards,

Sarah Celea
I.T Services
Northern Health

"Pete Jones MCSE:Security" wrote:

> "Sarah" wrote:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx
>
> Yeah, I think you mean this one. Basically you get a voucher that you put in
> when you book your first exam, V104FNFIKR or similar. But WRITE IT DOWN. If
> you don't pass the first time, you need to put it in again when you book the
> second try, or you don't get it free.
>
> That's about all the advice I have on this exam, so keep practicing and let
> us know how you do.
>
> > Hi Pete,
> > There is a special promotion that Prometrics are offering that your second
> > try is for free if you fail. I am trying not to think of it in this way
> > because I would like to pass it on my first go.
> > The book that I have used did not come with a voucher. It was provided to me
> > by the priviate institution that I went to study my course at.
> >
> > Sarah

Sarah

"Sarah" wrote:

> Pete,
>
> Thankyou very much for your advise.
> I will let you know how I go.
> Have a great day
>
> Regards,
>
> Sarah
>

> "Pete Jones MCSE:Security" wrote:
>

> > "Sarah" wrote:
> > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx
> >
> > Yeah, I think you mean this one. Basically you get a voucher that you put in
> > when you book your first exam, V104FNFIKR or similar. But WRITE IT DOWN. If
> > you don't pass the first time, you need to put it in again when you book the
> > second try, or you don't get it free.
> >
> > That's about all the advice I have on this exam, so keep practicing and let
> > us know how you do.
> >
> > > Hi Pete,
> > > There is a special promotion that Prometrics are offering that your second
> > > try is for free if you fail. I am trying not to think of it in this way
> > > because I would like to pass it on my first go.
> > > The book that I have used did not come with a voucher. It was provided to me
> > > by the priviate institution that I went to study my course at.
> > >
> > > Sarah

dale

is no one going to mention that test king is a brain dump site and can get
you decertified then?!

"Sarah" wrote:

> "Sarah" wrote:
>
> > Pete,
> >
> > Thankyou very much for your advise.
> > I will let you know how I go.
> > Have a great day
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Sarah
> >

> > "Pete Jones MCSE:Security" wrote:
> >

> > > "Sarah" wrote:
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx
> > >
> > > Yeah, I think you mean this one. Basically you get a voucher that you put in
> > > when you book your first exam, V104FNFIKR or similar. But WRITE IT DOWN. If
> > > you don't pass the first time, you need to put it in again when you book the
> > > second try, or you don't get it free.
> > >
> > > That's about all the advice I have on this exam, so keep practicing and let
> > > us know how you do.

Pete Jones MCSE:Security

"dale" wrote:

> is no one going to mention that test king is a brain dump site and can get
> you decertified then?!

I know not this Test King of which you speak, nor any details of his
supposed soveriegnty over tests.

However, standard rules of web-slander and net-libel apply: official links
to material citing decertification, or STFU.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Pete Jones MCSE:Security"
<(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "dale" wrote:
>
> > is no one going to mention that test king is a brain dump site and can get
> > you decertified then?!
> >

> I know not this Test King of which you speak, nor any details of his
> supposed soveriegnty over tests.
>
> However, standard rules of web-slander and net-libel apply: official links
> to material citing decertification, or STFU.

Try Google. Or better yet, http://www.certguard.com/,
http://www.certguard.com/decertified.asp,
http://www.certguard.com/search.asp

yuan bo zheng

"catwalker63" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?ZGFsZQ==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
> ceaselessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > is no one going to mention that test king is a brain dump site and can
> > get you decertified then?!

> You're the first poster to this thread that mentions test king or brain
> dumps. You are correct, however.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com

Using study/exma prep tools to prepare for Bootcamp MCPD .NET 4 Web Developer Course. tarekahf Microsoft Certification 1 03-05-2012 09:15 AM
MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Can I take the Web Services Exma first(70-320) and then attempt 70 Kiran MCAD 4 08-12-2005 03:33 PM
MCP Questions please shetty shetty via .NET 247 ASP .Net 2 07-04-2004 02:43 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments