Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-292 Has Been Extended !!!

70-292 Has Been Extended !!!

Roger Mc Kelvey

I rushed to take the test unprepared today and just missed it. I
reregistered for Monday and by the time I got back to my office... the
annoucement was here. I called Microsoft to confirm and its extended... I
guess I have my weekend back
--
Roger Mc Kelvey, MCP, MCSA 2000

Darrick West

I took my 2nd-shot today, and failed with a 653! I was confident, but
failed. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...