Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Continuation of the 70 - 292 exam

Reply
Thread Tools

Continuation of the 70 - 292 exam

 
 
dnxcoded
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-07-2008
Hi,

Does anyone know if 70 - 292 will be disconntinued soon?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Chris Lobban
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-07-2008
dnxcoded wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if 70 - 292 will be disconntinued soon?


Yes, as a matter of fact it will be discontinued at the end of this
month. Why do you ask?

Chris
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
dnxcoded
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-07-2008
Thank you.

I ask as I have been prepering to take it for the second time any time soon.
Then I heard that it might be disconntinued. So the last day to take the
exam will be 31. March, right?

regards


"Chris Lobban" wrote:

> dnxcoded wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone know if 70 - 292 will be disconntinued soon?

>
> Yes, as a matter of fact it will be discontinued at the end of this
> month. Why do you ask?
>
> Chris
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Henrik Johansson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-08-2008
"dnxcoded" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you.
>
> I ask as I have been prepering to take it for the second time any time
> soon.
> Then I heard that it might be disconntinued. So the last day to take the
> exam will be 31. March, right?


Yes
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...storetire.mspx

> regards
>
>
> "Chris Lobban" wrote:
>
>> dnxcoded wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Does anyone know if 70 - 292 will be disconntinued soon?

>>
>> Yes, as a matter of fact it will be discontinued at the end of this
>> month. Why do you ask?
>>
>> Chris
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Jose Massari
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-26-2008

Today I call Microsoft and they told me that the exam will expire on May 24,
2008.

"Henrik Johansson" wrote:

> "dnxcoded" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thank you.
> >
> > I ask as I have been prepering to take it for the second time any time
> > soon.
> > Then I heard that it might be disconntinued. So the last day to take the
> > exam will be 31. March, right?

>
> Yes
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...storetire.mspx
>
> > regards
> >
> >
> > "Chris Lobban" wrote:
> >
> >> dnxcoded wrote:
> >> > Hi,
> >> >
> >> > Does anyone know if 70 - 292 will be disconntinued soon?
> >>
> >> Yes, as a matter of fact it will be discontinued at the end of this
> >> month. Why do you ask?
> >>
> >> Chris
> >>

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
DSTEPHENS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-02-2008
Wow thanks for the update Jose. I just passed my Security+ to get me an MCSA
on 2000. Then I heard the news of the discontinuation which made me sad.
Then you became my hero by telling me it was extended

Thanks Again

"Jose Massari" wrote:

>
> Today I call Microsoft and they told me that the exam will expire on May 24,
> 2008.
>
> "Henrik Johansson" wrote:
>
> > "dnxcoded" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > I ask as I have been prepering to take it for the second time any time
> > > soon.
> > > Then I heard that it might be disconntinued. So the last day to take the
> > > exam will be 31. March, right?

> >
> > Yes
> > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...storetire.mspx
> >
> > > regards
> > >
> > >
> > > "Chris Lobban" wrote:
> > >
> > >> dnxcoded wrote:
> > >> > Hi,
> > >> >
> > >> > Does anyone know if 70 - 292 will be disconntinued soon?
> > >>
> > >> Yes, as a matter of fact it will be discontinued at the end of this
> > >> month. Why do you ask?
> > >>
> > >> Chris
> > >>

> >
> >
> >

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM
70-292 or 70-292 & 70-290 Stu Cousins Microsoft Certification 0 06-09-2005 04:59 PM



Advertisments