Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > For those having trouble with 70-291

For those having trouble with 70-291

Montreal MCT

Please read my comment to you in the MCDST newsgroup.

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

"Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You may want to try a different profession. This exam was very, very easy
> for anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of Windows Server.

Dustin Harper

Sorry. I forgot to use the <sarcasm> tag.

--

Dustin Harper
(E-Mail Removed)

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> No it doesn't. But, what are the exam objectives for the 70-291, anyway?

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-291.mspx

Jtyc

> Sorry. I forgot to use the <sarcasm> tag.

I don't understand, what is "sarcasm"?

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> > Sorry. I forgot to use the <sarcasm> tag.

> I don't understand, what is "sarcasm"?

It's a fish. Duh.

Dustin Harper

Well, it smells like a fish... :O

--

Dustin Harper
(E-Mail Removed)

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...