Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > For those having trouble with 70-291

For those having trouble with 70-291

Mishawaka MCP

You may want to try a different profession. This exam was very, very easy
for anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of Windows Server.

PAJ

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:34:00 -0800, Mishawaka MCP
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You may want to try a different profession. This exam was very, very easy
>for anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of Windows Server.

Thank you for your comment MishawankaMCP.
You are very smart. All hail MishawankaMCP.

Jtyc

> You may want to try a different profession. This exam was very, very easy
> for anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of Windows Server.

Oh yeah?! I bet I can kick your ass on Call of Duty 4.

Mishawaka MCP

Negative. Took me all of 10 hours to achieve level 55.

"Jtyc" wrote:

> > You may want to try a different profession. This exam was very, very easy
> > for anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of Windows Server.

> Oh yeah?! I bet I can kick your ass on Call of Duty 4.

Jtyc

> Negative. Took me all of 10 hours to achieve level 55.

Ah... but what Prestige are you at hmm???

anywhich way, the fact that you play COD 4 proves that you are worthy...
Therefore, brag on.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> > Negative. Took me all of 10 hours to achieve level 55.

> Ah... but what Prestige are you at hmm???
>

> anywhich way, the fact that you play COD 4 proves that you are worthy...
> Therefore, brag on.

Don't believe him. He Googled it.

Jtyc

> Don't believe him. He Googled it.

Well that alone puts him a cut above a lot of the people around here don't
you think?

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> > Don't believe him. He Googled it.

> Well that alone puts him a cut above a lot of the people around here don't
> you think?

Amen

Dustin Harper

No it doesn't. But, what are the exam objectives for the 70-291, anyway?

--

Dustin Harper

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Don't believe him. He Googled it.

> Well that alone puts him a cut above a lot of the people around here don't
> you think?

Jtyc