Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Failed 70-291 again

Failed 70-291 again

Michael Martin

Well yesterday was my second attempt. I got the same score and same
questions. Is it supposed to be like that?

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Michael Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Well yesterday was my second attempt. I got the same score and same
> questions. Is it supposed to be like that?

Luck. Or not.

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

John R

"Michael Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well yesterday was my second attempt. I got the same score and same
> questions. Is it supposed to be like that?

Don't let it get to you, 291 covers a lot of material, and we see many
people here that have difficulty with that exam. Experience is of course
the best training method for this exam. Try to use your score report to
identify the areas you need to work on. Setup a home lab, use Virtual PC if
you can to help with hardware costs. If you are actively working with 2003,
talk to your co-workers about the material. I found the MS PRESS training
kit pretty good for this exam, especially the exercises in it.

The fact that you got the same questions worries me a little. I have heard
it said that each exam is supposed to be different.

Good luck to you.

John R

Michael Gossett

How did you get the same score? You would have had to get the same exact
questions wrong.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Michael Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well yesterday was my second attempt. I got the same score and same
>> questions. Is it supposed to be like that?

> Don't let it get to you, 291 covers a lot of material, and we see many
> people here that have difficulty with that exam. Experience is of course
> the best training method for this exam. Try to use your score report to
> identify the areas you need to work on. Setup a home lab, use Virtual PC
> if you can to help with hardware costs. If you are actively working with
> 2003, talk to your co-workers about the material. I found the MS PRESS
> training kit pretty good for this exam, especially the exercises in it.
>
> The fact that you got the same questions worries me a little. I have
> heard it said that each exam is supposed to be different.
>
> Good luck to you.
>
> John R

Montreal MCT

Actually no, he would have simply needed to get the same NUMBER of questions
wrong.

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How did you get the same score? You would have had to get the same exact
> questions wrong.
> "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Michael Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Well yesterday was my second attempt. I got the same score and same
>>> questions. Is it supposed to be like that?

>> Don't let it get to you, 291 covers a lot of material, and we see many
>> people here that have difficulty with that exam. Experience is of course
>> the best training method for this exam. Try to use your score report to
>> identify the areas you need to work on. Setup a home lab, use Virtual PC
>> if you can to help with hardware costs. If you are actively working with
>> 2003, talk to your co-workers about the material. I found the MS PRESS
>> training kit pretty good for this exam, especially the exercises in it.
>>
>> The fact that you got the same questions worries me a little. I have
>> heard it said that each exam is supposed to be different.
>>
>> Good luck to you.
>>
>> John R

Montreal MCT

That is pure speculation, but I won't argue

Mitch Garvis, MCT
(E-Mail Removed)
http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

news:Xns9A3B9A908C8DDcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Actually no, he would have simply needed to get the same NUMBER of
>> questions wrong.
>>

> Not necessarily. There is some speculation that questions are weighted.
> In that case he would have to get the same number of quesions that weighed
> the same.
>
> This could drive you crazy because it's ALL speculation.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com

JaR

On 2/6/2008,Montreal MCT had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> That is pure speculation,

That's what SHE said

--
JaR
Stirrin' the pot

Power Point

I've taken the exam 3 times and got the same SIMULATIONS so i am sure you got
them as well. Practice what is not clear to you and by the 3rd or 4th try you
will pass! Since you just failed keep reading and practice what you saw on
the exam.

Persistance is key......GOOD luck and dont give up! You can pass it!!!

"Michael Martin" wrote:

> Well yesterday was my second attempt. I got the same score and same
> questions. Is it supposed to be like that?

TK [MCSE,MCT]

Probably means EVERY test has identical Simulators...
Better know them before you go.. or kiss 200 points goodbye!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...