Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-290: Sims vs. Multiple Choice

70-290: Sims vs. Multiple Choice

AJR

"...one other person (besides me) on this site who knows what they are
doing." - hat size???

"Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In retrospect, this was excellent advice. Good to see there is at least
> one
> other person (besides me) on this site who knows what they are doing.
>
> "Jaco Niemand" wrote:
>
>> You will probably get around 3-5 SIMs with the rest begin mc and
>> drag-and-drop. Real world experience will help you somehow, but you will
>> still need to know the way Microsoft is asking the questions in the exam,
>> which doesn't always relate to real word scenarios.
>>
>> Pay special attention to share and NTFS permission.
>>
>> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9A2D62150828Ccatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>> > =?Utf-8?B?TWlzaGF3YWthIE1DUA==?= <Mishawaka
>> > http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> > I regret to inform you that other's experience of the mix of sims and
>> > mc
>> > questions will not have anything to do with your experience when you
>> > go.
>> > 'Cause you won't get the same exam as somebody else so their experience
>> > has
>> > no meaning for you.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Catwalker
>> > MCNGP #43
>> > www.mcngp.com
>> > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

PAJ

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 06:29:01 -0800, Mishawaka MCP
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In retrospect, this was excellent advice. Good to see there is at least one
>other person (besides me) on this site who knows what they are doing.

Site? hahahaha newb