Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-290: Sims vs. Multiple Choice

70-290: Sims vs. Multiple Choice

PAJ

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:36:00 -0800, Mishawaka MCP <Mishawaka
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>What have people's experiences been with the number of Sims versus the number
>of Multiple Choice questions for 70-290?
>
>An even number of sims and multiple choice questions, only a few sims, what?

yes

Mishawaka MCP

You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the internet.
It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.

As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
you in person.

You are dismissed.

"B.D." wrote:

> "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> "Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > Ok, he did not use term "worthless dribble", he used the term "worthless,
> > condescending drivel". Although I saw nothing condescending about Cat's
> > response, please replace all of my references of "meaningless dribble" with
> > "worthless drivel".
> >
> > John R
> >

> It takes a good man to admit when he's wrong.

John R

"Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the
> internet.
> It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
> respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
> still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.
>
> As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
> you in person.
>
> You are dismissed.

Well, since you were not clear on who you went off on, I'll assume it's me.
I agree I am a prime example of what is right with the Internet because all
I did was ask you a question in all seriousness because there are a lot of
us on this group that don't understand why people ask these types of
questions. The result of asking a simple question results in your accusing
of me of hiding behind a monitor, while still not answering the question you
were asked. Therefore, I must assume that my being a social reject (he does
know me) is your way of saying that you have no response. Which is, after
all, what I think we all already believed.

John R

Mishawaka MCP

Check what message I replied to.

I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you are.

"John R" wrote:

> "Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the
> > internet.
> > It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
> > respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
> > still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.
> >
> > As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
> > you in person.
> >
> > You are dismissed.
> >

> Well, since you were not clear on who you went off on, I'll assume it's me.
> I agree I am a prime example of what is right with the Internet because all
> I did was ask you a question in all seriousness because there are a lot of
> us on this group that don't understand why people ask these types of
> questions. The result of asking a simple question results in your accusing
> of me of hiding behind a monitor, while still not answering the question you
> were asked. Therefore, I must assume that my being a social reject (he does
> know me) is your way of saying that you have no response. Which is, after
> all, what I think we all already believed.
>
> John R

John R

"Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Check what message I replied to.
>
> I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you
> are.
>
> "John R" wrote:

lol

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:eP$Sr$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the
> > internet.
> > It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
> > respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
> > still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.
> >
> > As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
> > you in person.
> >
> > You are dismissed.
> >

> Well, since you were not clear on who you went off on, I'll assume it's me.
> I agree I am a prime example of what is right with the Internet because all
> I did was ask you a question in all seriousness because there are a lot of
> us on this group that don't understand why people ask these types of
> questions. The result of asking a simple question results in your accusing
> of me of hiding behind a monitor, while still not answering the question you
> were asked. Therefore, I must assume that my being a social reject (he does
> know me) is your way of saying that you have no response. Which is, after
> all, what I think we all already believed.
>
> John R

-2 for a confusing post. +5 for being a proper smart@ss. Score: John R
+7 | Mishawaka MCP -10

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Check what message I replied to.
>
> I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you are.
>
> "John R" wrote:
>

> > "Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the
> > > internet.
> > > It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
> > > respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
> > > still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.
> > >
> > > As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
> > > you in person.
> > >
> > > You are dismissed.
> > >

> > Well, since you were not clear on who you went off on, I'll assume it's me.
> > I agree I am a prime example of what is right with the Internet because all
> > I did was ask you a question in all seriousness because there are a lot of
> > us on this group that don't understand why people ask these types of
> > questions. The result of asking a simple question results in your accusing
> > of me of hiding behind a monitor, while still not answering the question you
> > were asked. Therefore, I must assume that my being a social reject (he does
> > know me) is your way of saying that you have no response. Which is, after
> > all, what I think we all already believed.
> >
> > John R

+5 for using the word "concerted". -7 for misusing the word "concerted".
One cannot make a "concerted effort" all by one's self. Score John R: +7
| Mishawaka MCP -12
Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Check what message I replied to.
> >
> > I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you
> > are.
> >
> > "John R" wrote:
> >

> lol

-2 for lack of effort. Score: John R +5 | Mishawaka MCP -12

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

B.D.

"Mishawaka MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are the prime example of what's both wrong and right with the internet.
> It gives social rejects like yourself an outlet where you can finally be
> respected. But, at the end of the day, you fail to realize that you are
> still a reject. Walking along the street, head down, as you should.
>
> As far as hiding behind the monitor, I would be glad to discuss this with
> you in person.
>
> You are dismissed.

Dear Autocratic Aristocrat,

Are you naturally this presumptive? Or did you find a website full of degrading
quotes that people have used in newsgroups? Yes, every domineering, egotistical
and slighting comment you've had the pleasure of presenting us with has been
used in these newsgroups at least a half-dozen times.

You've wasted enough of my time, consider yourself tossed in the bit-bucket!

YOU...are dismissed!

--
<yells to John R.> I fed the fish!! Will someone jiggle the handle!!!!

Chris Lobban

Mishawaka MCP wrote:
> Check what message I replied to.
>
> I swear, you have to make a very concerted effort to be as stupid as you are.

So, I did as you asked and checked what message you replied to...

And I have to say, considering that the poor guy had only made one short
comment on this entire thread, and it wasn't even directed at you, don't
you think you came down a little hard on him?

(okay, he just made his second comment now in response to this... but
considering how hard you slammed him I don't blame him for responding again)

Chris