Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!

Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!

shameer

Respected sir,

I wrote exam at 11-aug-2007, me want register my
microsoft certificate access code to register.
and send procedure for how to register mcsa exam paper

candidate ID :5669012
site ID : 50045
registration : 221880708
validation :1013073089

yet i not registered me want to register

satish sule

Dear. sir

I satish sule I geat Exam 070-270 (MicrosoftWindowsXP
Professional to Date:Monday,May 18,2009
Candidate id : SR5677502
SITE NUMBERra5sy538a
YOUR SCORE : 968
But now do not get my 70-270(xpcertifat)so Plase chaking
my Exem Profile ID and give repply my Email ID

EmailID : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
MY Address : satish Kundalik sule
Fakir Chwok,Budhi vathi House
Room No: 4,
Bhandup (village) E,
Mumbai 400 047
Contac mobile no: 09619843187

JohnSmith wrote:

Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
08-Sep-07

I have passed 70-270 but did not receive and MCP ID in order to access MC
site on the microsoft website

Any ide how I can get my MCP ID

thanks.

On Saturday, September 08, 2007 4:20 PM
JohnSmith wrote:

Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
I have passed 70-270 but did not receive and MCP ID in order to access MC
site on the microsoft website

Any ide how I can get my MCP ID

thanks.

On Saturday, September 08, 2007 4:43 PM
Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] wrote:

Re: Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
When did you pass it

-
Michael D. Alligood
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDS
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com

On Saturday, September 08, 2007 7:14 PM
JohnSmith wrote:

Re: Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
Last Friday

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:

On Monday, September 17, 2007 11:56 AM
M wrote:

Re: Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
"JohnSmith1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)..

You should have received an email with the following instructions on how t
order your welcome kit

1. Log on with your .NET Passport to the MCP secure website.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.msp
2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu
3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes t
your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor
4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page an
submit the form

You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying an
submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shippe
without a confirmed address

(Copied from a post by Tom Helms)

On Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:20 PM
Wor wrote:

Hey John you can also called microsoft and tell them that you need your I.
Hey John you can also called microsoft and tell them that you need your I.D
make sure you have the sheet of your test score because they will ask for
some info on that sheet and if you dont have it they will not give you any
info
--
Peter Arago

"M" wrote:

On Monday, October 15, 2007 7:41 AM
aliasman wrote:

I had the same problem.
I had the same problem. I emailed MS eLearning support and they got m
my MCP ID in a day or so. Calling would've obviously been faster, bu
I don't like talking to people :^

Ironically, one of the identification questions they asked me wa
'what is your MCP ID'. Pretty sure that's why I contacted you...

On Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:54 AM
osos_en wrote:

Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
"JohnSmith1" wrote:

On Friday, October 19, 2007 11:26 AM
Montreal MCT wrote:

Hi John,Within 72 hours after passing the exam you should receive an e-mail
Hi John

Within 72 hours after passing the exam you should receive an e-mail from
Microsoft with your ID. If you do not you should send an e-mail to
(E-Mail Removed)

Congratulations

--
Mitch Garvis, MC
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCT
"osos_eng" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

On Wednesday, October 31, 2007 3:46 AM
amo wrote:

"hi my name is amol
"hi
my name is amol

On Friday, December 28, 2007 2:55 AM
shamee wrote:

Respected sir, I wrote exam at 11-aug-2007, me want
Respected sir,

I wrote exam at 11-aug-2007, me want register my
microsoft certificate access code to register.
and send procedure for how to register mcsa exam paper

candidate ID :5669012
site ID : 50045
registration : 221880708
validation :1013073089

yet i not registered me want to register

uuEncode and uuDecode in VB.NET and C#
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...decode-in.aspx

passed all MCSE exams, but transcript site still just says MCP? navaho MCSE 3 06-30-2008 04:05 PM
MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
passed my mcp and Spadger MCSE 24 02-24-2005 05:31 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
just passed 2 MCP Exams Mlody MCSE 17 01-30-2004 09:53 PM

Advertisments