Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx

70-290 is enough to get a MCP? Thanx

frederick

John R

yes, but why stop there?

John R

Montreal MCT

He stopped at his title... do you think he will ever finish anything if he
can't even finish a newsgroup post?

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> yes, but why stop there?
>
> John R

John R

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> He stopped at his title... do you think he will ever finish anything if he
> can't even finish a newsgroup post?

lol, very good. I was wondering if anyone would catch why I put 'why stop
there'.
$1 to Mitch, just because.

John R

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > He stopped at his title... do you think he will ever finish anything if he
> > can't even finish a newsgroup post?

> lol, very good. I was wondering if anyone would catch why I put 'why stop
> there'.
> $1 to Mitch, just because.
>
> John R

You never see it Mitch. He owes me $3...
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

frederick

Really! I can not finish a post.... I can only finish with your wife.... Ask
to her, silly....

Pedantic.....

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> He stopped at his title... do you think he will ever finish anything if he
> can't even finish a newsgroup post?
>
> --
> Mitch Garvis, MCT
> MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
> Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
> Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlog
> ---
> "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> yes, but why stop there?
>>
>> John R

CBIC

"frederick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Really! I can not finish a post.... I can only finish with your wife....
> Ask to her, silly....
>
> Pedantic.....

That's very mature.

Lnkwizard2

"frederick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Really! I can not finish a post.... I can only finish with my hand....

>Ask to her, silly....

You know, if you are going to try and insult someone
is sure does help if you can communicate clearly in
the chosen language.

BTW, IFYPFY

John R

"frederick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Really! I can not finish a post.... I can only finish with your wife....
> Ask to her, silly....

Last time I heard a comeback like that, I was feeding my pet dinosaur.

Nooooooo, he's pulled me back into third grade too, Arrrrrggggggg

John R

James Stoddard

Although 'childish reponse' was not really necessary, as a technical note, I
have , on occasion, have had a post get 'sent' when though it was aborted -

Anyway - we are, last time I checked, adults, i
news:(E-Mail Removed)...