Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Can Exam 70-621 be used in place of 70-620

Re: Can Exam 70-621 be used in place of 70-620

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:Xns999C999348BA0catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> prattled ceaselessly in news:uRg$(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > Let's break this down... 70-621 earns you MCITP: Enterprise AND MCTS:
> > Configuration. MCTS expires when Vista supports end and MCTIP needs to
> > be renewed by taking the 70-621 again in 3 years. The difference is
> > one is a technology specialty and the other is a job role.
> >

> But it does not count as a client exam for any other cert. (MCSA, MCSE)
>
> --
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

As always, you are correct. It is like the traverse folder permission in
a way. You take and pass the 70-621 and earned both certifications, but
denied the "client side" requirement until you pass the 70-620.
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

Harald Rüdinger

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns999C999348BA0catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
>> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> prattled ceaselessly in news:uRg$(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>> > Let's break this down... 70-621 earns you MCITP: Enterprise AND MCTS:
>> > Configuration. MCTS expires when Vista supports end and MCTIP needs to
>> > be renewed by taking the 70-621 again in 3 years. The difference is
>> > one is a technology specialty and the other is a job role.
>> >

>> But it does not count as a client exam for any other cert. (MCSA, MCSE)
>>
>> --
>> Catwalker
>> MCNGP #43
>> www.mcngp.com
>> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

> As always, you are correct. It is like the traverse folder permission in a
> way. You take and pass the 70-621 and earned both certifications, but
> denied the "client side" requirement until you pass the 70-620.
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

Okay, thank you.
That's a clear statement, because I think the OP wanted to know exactly this
point - whether it counts as the client exam for further certs or not.
It doesn't - too bad ;o)

Harald

Harald Rüdinger

Newest update:
now the exam 70-621 also counts for 70-620:

http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/...or-mcdsts.aspx

)

Greetings

Harald