Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Took me a few weeks but...

Took me a few weeks but...

jkozlowski

I passed the 70-291 I broke down got the ms press book and worked with 2
of our network engineers in thier home labs and they had me go thru alot of
setups. It really does pay off having a big lab enviroment.

jkozlowski

PS

Im msca2003 now

"jkozlowski" wrote:

> I passed the 70-291 I broke down got the ms press book and worked with 2
> of our network engineers in thier home labs and they had me go thru alot of
> setups. It really does pay off having a big lab enviroment.

catwalker63

jkozlowski piffled away vaguely:
> "jkozlowski" wrote:
>
>> I passed the 70-291 I broke down got the ms press book and worked with 2
>> of our network engineers in thier home labs and they had me go thru alot of
>> setups. It really does pay off having a big lab enviroment.
>>

> PS
>
> Im msca2003 now

Congratulations! And it sounds like you've picked up a couple of
mentors, which are even more valuable.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Michael D. Hensley

jkozlowski wrote
> Im msca2003 now

Congratulations! I passed 70-291 on Friday, and my MCSA showed up on my
transcript last night.

So I'll sign this message (just because I can):

--
Michael D. Hensley
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator

Nicolinux

"jkozlowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I passed the 70-291 I broke down got the ms press book and worked with 2
> of our network engineers in thier home labs and they had me go thru alot
> of
> setups. It really does pay off having a big lab enviroment.

Was so hard as alot of people say ?
I am terrorized about this exam.

Lodo Nicolino
Microsoft Certified Professional
70-282,70-290

ThunderWolf

Congrats - hands on is the only way to pass..

"jkozlowski" wrote:

> I passed the 70-291 I broke down got the ms press book and worked with 2
> of our network engineers in thier home labs and they had me go thru alot of
> setups. It really does pay off having a big lab enviroment.

jkozlowski

I cant answer for you. But I felt I was ready for the test a few weeks ago
until I attempted and failed horribly. I cant stress how important it really
is to have a lab enviroment to work on and friends that actually work in the
network engineering role. I really learned alot from the lab and even hit
home on the friends what everything really means

"Nicolinux" wrote:

> --
> "jkozlowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I passed the 70-291 I broke down got the ms press book and worked with 2
> > of our network engineers in thier home labs and they had me go thru alot
> > of
> > setups. It really does pay off having a big lab enviroment.

> Was so hard as alot of people say ?
> I am terrorized about this exam.
>
> Lodo Nicolino
> Microsoft Certified Professional
> 70-282,70-290

Nicolinux

"jkozlowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I cant answer for you. But I felt I was ready for the test a few weeks ago
> until I attempted and failed horribly. I cant stress how important it
> really
> is to have a lab enviroment to work on and friends that actually work in
> the
> network engineering role. I really learned alot from the lab and even hit
> home on the friends what everything really means

Thanks for the answer.
I am working hard but RAS give me the nightmare
Nico

Fraser Scott, MCP

I've been going through the mspress book for about 2 months now and every
time I think I've got a handle on things I read something else and it just
confuses me again.

I've now taken a week away so I'm hoping it'll be clearer when I start over
again.
I have a lab set up in my spare room now,server and xp machine plus various
vertual machines, which I'm hoping will help.

Fraser
news:(E-Mail Removed)...