Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Passed 70-218, now MCSA

Re: Passed 70-218, now MCSA

Red Swingline Stapler

Scott <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:SK2dndBNSL5Z-NHbnZ2dnUVZ_o-

> Passed 70-218 with a score of 902. It wasn't too hard but it was my
> lowest score on an MS exam

902 is the lowest score you ever had? How can you possibly complain about
that? I've scored well on all my exams, but haven't had even one within 40
points of that one!

catwalker63

Red Swingline Stapler piffled away vaguely:

> Scott <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:SK2dndBNSL5Z-NHbnZ2dnUVZ_o-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Passed 70-218 with a score of 902. It wasn't too hard but it was my
>> lowest score on an MS exam

> 902 is the lowest score you ever had? How can you possibly complain about
> that? I've scored well on all my exams, but haven't had even one within 40
> points of that one!

Red, you're probably scoring just right. 700 is a pass and is just as
good, in the end, as 900 or 880. I'm proud of my high scores but I
probably spent way to much time prepping for exams. My lowest score
was 801 for 70-220 and I took the least amount of time to prep for it.
My highest score was 984 on 70-270 but I had the most experience with
the desktop, so in a way I prepped for that the longest. The bottom
line is I'd still have the certs if I only scored 700 on every exam I
took
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Montreal MCT

I'm the first to admit I have scored in the 700s for a couple of exams.
Guess what folks, the guy who graduated last in his class in Med School is
still a doctor. Most of my exams are in the 800s and some in the 900s, but
frankly I usually spend less than an hour in the exam room because I want my
pass and out.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...