Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > OT: CompTIA exams as electives for the MCSA 2000

OT: CompTIA exams as electives for the MCSA 2000

Michael D. Alligood

Apologize for blasting this in all certification newsgroups, but I
cannot remember where this question originated from -- or who asked it.
But I promised to look into it and get an answer. The question was
concerning the MCSA 2000 electives and why it changed from Network+ and
A+ combo to Server+ and A+ combo. After speaking with Rob Linsky,
Product Manager of I.T. Certification for Microsoft, this is an error on
the website. The Network+ and A+ combo still counts as an elective for
the MCSA 2000 certification.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com