Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 070-290

070-290

Ivan Koren

Does anyone have 070-290.vce ?
Can't find any link to download it.

Red Swingline Stapler

"Ivan Koren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:evl06m$61m$(E-Mail Removed):

> Does anyone have 070-290.vce ?
> Can't find any link to download it.

The only reference to VCE's I can find are from TEST(F@C)K!NG so please
leave your MCP ID here so the proper MS authority can help you find what
you are really looking for - a way to lose all of your certifications
forever.

CBIC

"Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Ivan Koren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:evl06m$61m$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Does anyone have 070-290.vce ?
>> Can't find any link to download it.
>>

> The only reference to VCE's I can find are from TEST(F@C)K!NG so please
> leave your MCP ID here so the proper MS authority can help you find what
> you are really looking for - a way to lose all of your certifications
> forever.

Don't listen to this poster. My friend Tom over at MS has this file. Email
him at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) with your MCP ID. Tell him I sent you and you'll
get special treatment.