Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > What Are the exams required

What Are the exams required

pmnaseef

Hello,

I am Certified as MCSE in 2000, I would like to upgrade it into MCSA
Messaging in 2003, Can anybody help me which are the exams thats I need to
Attend.

Naseef
MCSE

Marek Chmel

Hi,

i would go through 296 - so you will get MCSE: 2003 and 284 for messaging.

Marek
> Hello,
>
> I am Certified as MCSE in 2000, I would like to upgrade it into MCSA
> Messaging in 2003, Can anybody help me which are the exams thats I need to
> Attend.
>
> Naseef
> MCSE

Birol AYDUGAN

(for MCSE 70.292-70.296)
(for MCSA+M 70.284)
( for MCSE+M 70.284,70.285)

--
Birol AYDUGAN
MCSE+S+M MCDBA /2003
"unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why don't you check out microsoft.com? I bet that SOMEWHERE on that site
> you can find the answer....
>

> "pmnaseef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am Certified as MCSE in 2000, I would like to upgrade it into MCSA
>> Messaging in 2003, Can anybody help me which are the exams thats I need
>> Attend.
>>
>> Naseef
>> MCSE

Blackmetal

have you done your research already? how did you become MCSE?

"pmnaseef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am Certified as MCSE in 2000, I would like to upgrade it into MCSA
> Messaging in 2003, Can anybody help me which are the exams thats I need to
> Attend.
>
> Naseef
> MCSE

pmnaseef

What Did you mean?

"Blackmetal" wrote:

> have you done your research already? how did you become MCSE?
>

> "pmnaseef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am Certified as MCSE in 2000, I would like to upgrade it into MCSA
> > Messaging in 2003, Can anybody help me which are the exams thats I need to
> > Attend.
> >
> > Naseef
> > MCSE

pmnaseef

I fond some, but it was confusing.

"unspeakable" wrote:

> Why don't you check out microsoft.com? I bet that SOMEWHERE on that site you
> can find the answer....
>

> "pmnaseef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am Certified as MCSE in 2000, I would like to upgrade it into MCSA
> > Messaging in 2003, Can anybody help me which are the exams thats I need to
> > Attend.
> >
> > Naseef
> > MCSE

pmnaseef

What you mean?

"Blackmetal" wrote:

> have you done your research already? how did you become MCSE?
>

> "pmnaseef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am Certified as MCSE in 2000, I would like to upgrade it into MCSA
> > Messaging in 2003, Can anybody help me which are the exams thats I need to
> > Attend.
> >
> > Naseef
> > MCSE

Lnkwizard2

Let's put this real simple. How did you get your
MCSE 2000 certification if you can't research
something as simple as how to upgrade from
MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003

IF you took all the tests and IF you did all the
studying required and IF you performed all
the practice problems as described in the
training materials, you should be able to look
up and understand the rather simple process
of upgrading your MCSE.

"pmnaseef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What Did you mean?
>
> "Blackmetal" wrote:
>
>> have you done your research already? how did you become MCSE?
>>

>> "pmnaseef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I am Certified as MCSE in 2000, I would like to upgrade it into MCSA
>> > Messaging in 2003, Can anybody help me which are the exams thats I need
>> > Attend.
>> >
>> > Naseef
>> > MCSE

Blackmetal

Let me give a bow to that explanation

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Let's put this real simple. How did you get your
> MCSE 2000 certification if you can't research
> something as simple as how to upgrade from
> MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003
>
> IF you took all the tests and IF you did all the
> studying required and IF you performed all
> the practice problems as described in the
> training materials, you should be able to look
> up and understand the rather simple process
> of upgrading your MCSE.
>

> "pmnaseef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What Did you mean?
>>
>> "Blackmetal" wrote:
>>
>>> have you done your research already? how did you become MCSE?
>>>

>>> "pmnaseef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Lnkwizard2

"Blackmetal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Let me give a bow to that explanation

Thank you, I work with a lot of clusers so I am used
top explaining the simple things in IT, like, where
the "any" key is at.

Create a VD with required properties on a required Web Server (Windows Advanced Server 2000 has 3 Web Servers) Just D. ASP .Net 0 03-10-2006 06:02 AM
study time required for exams, average? Peter Row MCSD 7 06-10-2005 07:48 PM
DETAILS ON MCSD EXAMS REQUIRED Raj MCSD 2 01-26-2005 06:32 PM
Exams Required Brandon MCSE 2 08-16-2003 04:51 PM
Re: visual studio required for .NET exams?? Kristopher Johnson MCSD 4 07-21-2003 06:45 PM

Advertisments