Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Difference between Active Directory Domain, DNS Domain & DNS Zone

Difference between Active Directory Domain, DNS Domain & DNS Zone

AJR

Bruno - lot of info involved - suggest, if there is a Barnes and Noble
bookstore nearby, you check out the Microaoft Win Server 2003,
Administrator's Pocket Consultant.

"Bruno Nóbrega" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yall,
>
> Any one can point me those differences? Getting confused!!
>
> Thank you all!!
>
> Bruno

Bruno Nóbrega

Yall,

Any one can point me those differences? Getting confused!!

Thank you all!!

Bruno

catwalker63

Bruno Nóbrega piffled away vaguely:

> Yall,
>
> Any one can point me those differences? Getting confused!!
>
> Thank you all!!
>
> Bruno

Google

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Jason Warren

Active Directory domain - group of computers managed by a domain controller.
used for centralized resource management

DNS domain (domain name) - names that are resolved into IP address

DNS zone - actual portion of DNS namespace (such as com, net or org)

Beyond that study for the 290 and 291. They are pretty well focused around
this

"Bruno NĆ³brega" wrote:

> Yall,
>
> Any one can point me those differences? Getting confused!!
>
> Thank you all!!
>
> Bruno

Bruno Nóbrega

JAson,

thanks a lot for the info! Gonna get 290,291 books!

Best,
Bruno

news:(E-Mail Removed)...