Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > about delivery

about delivery

Birol AYDUGAN

I am from writing eruope region,
I have passed 7 exam and then I have a MCSA+M title but I have requested
welcome kit on web 20 days ago,However that is not delivery to me?
what should I or what happen?
sincerely,
Best king.............

Manuel Moore

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:10:51 -0600, Jonathan Roberts
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Birol AYDUGAN wrote:
>> I am from writing eruope region,
>> I have passed 7 exam and then I have a MCSA+M title but I have requested
>> welcome kit on web 20 days ago,However that is not delivery to me?
>> what should I or what happen?
>> sincerely,
>> Best king.............
>>

>Birol,
>
>I believe they quote 6-8 weeks for delivery. Mine took about 4 weeks
>last time. It appeared to come in two pieces -- one from Washington
>state and one from Singapore! I am in the US, so this may not help you.
> I would give it the full 8 weeks and then call your regional service
>center.
>
>Jonathan

That is not too different here.
They state that is going to take about as long as in the US. They say
about 4 to 6 weeks.

Manuel

Birol AYDUGAN

ok I thing so;