Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Welcome kit?

Welcome kit?

Methos

Sorry this has probaly been answered and I will look.

My transcript has been updated with my pass on 70-291 and that was the last
exam for MCSA for me. But I have no option to order a MCSA Welcome Kit?

Slow update? something im missing?

Thanks in advance.

Dean

Michael D. Alligood

Does your transcript reflex your "MCSA" status? Meaning are you sure you
have completed the required exams to achieve this status? If so, and
your transcript says that you are in fact an MCSA; visit
https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/...teAddress.aspx.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

"Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Sorry this has probaly been answered and I will look.
>
> My transcript has been updated with my pass on 70-291 and that was the last
> exam for MCSA for me. But I have no option to order a MCSA Welcome Kit?
>
> Slow update? something im missing?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Dean

Methos

well I have completed
271, 272, (MCDST) Shown on transcript
270, 290, 291 and A+ and Network+ Shows up too.

That should more then cover it according to the MS requirements page.

Am I wrong?

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> Does your transcript reflex your "MCSA" status? Meaning are you sure you
> have completed the required exams to achieve this status? If so, and
> your transcript says that you are in fact an MCSA; visit
> https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/...teAddress.aspx.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor
>
> http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
>

> "Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Sorry this has probaly been answered and I will look.
> >
> > My transcript has been updated with my pass on 70-291 and that was the last
> > exam for MCSA for me. But I have no option to order a MCSA Welcome Kit?
> >
> > Slow update? something im missing?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Dean

Michael D. Alligood

Sounds good to me! Did you click on the link below to activate your kit?
Or is it not available?

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor

http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

"Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> well I have completed
> 271, 272, (MCDST) Shown on transcript
> 270, 290, 291 and A+ and Network+ Shows up too.
>
> That should more then cover it according to the MS requirements page.
>
> Am I wrong?
>

> "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
>
> > Does your transcript reflex your "MCSA" status? Meaning are you sure you
> > have completed the required exams to achieve this status? If so, and
> > your transcript says that you are in fact an MCSA; visit
> > https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/...teAddress.aspx.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor
> >
> > http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
> >

> > "Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > Sorry this has probaly been answered and I will look.
> > >
> > > My transcript has been updated with my pass on 70-291 and that was the last
> > > exam for MCSA for me. But I have no option to order a MCSA Welcome Kit?
> > >
> > > Slow update? something im missing?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Dean

Methos

yer at the address is all good, but at the bottom the only thing is shows is
this.

These items will be shipped to the shipping address you have specified
above:
MCDST Welcome Kit

lol so I'm stumped!

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> Sounds good to me! Did you click on the link below to activate your kit?
> Or is it not available?
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor
>
> http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
>

> "Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > well I have completed
> > 271, 272, (MCDST) Shown on transcript
> > 270, 290, 291 and A+ and Network+ Shows up too.
> >
> > That should more then cover it according to the MS requirements page.
> >
> > Am I wrong?
> >

> > "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
> >
> > > Does your transcript reflex your "MCSA" status? Meaning are you sure you
> > > have completed the required exams to achieve this status? If so, and
> > > your transcript says that you are in fact an MCSA; visit
> > > https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/...teAddress.aspx.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Michael D. Alligood
> > > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > > CIW Certified Instructor
> > >
> > > http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
> > >

> > > "Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed):

Birol AYDUGAN

did you requested welcome kit for your MCP certificate?

--
Birol AYDUGAN
(E-Mail Removed)
"Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> yer at the address is all good, but at the bottom the only thing is shows
> is
> this.
>
> These items will be shipped to the shipping address you have specified
> above:
> MCDST Welcome Kit
>
> lol so I'm stumped!
>

> "Michael D. Alligood" wrote:
>
>> Sounds good to me! Did you click on the link below to activate your kit?
>> Or is it not available?
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>
>> http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
>>

>> "Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > well I have completed
>> > 271, 272, (MCDST) Shown on transcript
>> > 270, 290, 291 and A+ and Network+ Shows up too.
>> >
>> > That should more then cover it according to the MS requirements page.

Methos

thanks to all that replied, I emailed the mcphelp email account and they
fixed up the problem with my transcript. For some reason it had not updated
the status automaticly as its supposed to.

Welcome kit is on the way!

Thanks again all