Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Which one first, 270, 290 or 291?

Reply
Thread Tools

Which one first, 270, 290 or 291?

 
 
Indra
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-12-2007
Which exam do I have to take first. 70-270, 70-290 or 70-291? I already have
a MCDST as an elective. I am planning to get the 70-270 first, but in a
doubt now. Do I have to know much about windows 2003 server before taking
the 70-270 exam?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mark Hatfield
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-12-2007
If you have already taken 70-271 and 70-272 then you should take 70-270
next.

Mark

"Indra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Which exam do I have to take first. 70-270, 70-290 or 70-291? I already
> have a MCDST as an elective. I am planning to get the 70-270 first, but in
> a doubt now. Do I have to know much about windows 2003 server before
> taking the 70-270 exam?
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Garth H
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-12-2007
Take 270 first. It will get you ready for 290.
>



--
Garth H
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
Microsoft Certified Professional
Macromedia Certified Developer
 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-12-2007
Hmm. Not sure how it helped me taking the 270 first before the 290.
However, it is a preference. If you taken and passed the 271 and 272,
you should have little difficulty negotiating the 270 exam.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor



"Garth H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Take 270 first. It will get you ready for 290.
> >

>
>
> --
> Garth H
> (E-Mail Removed)
> Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Macromedia Certified Developer


 
Reply With Quote
 
Indra
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-19-2007
Hmm, ok, I'll take the 270 first then, thank u for your comments.

Indra

"unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Agreed. If you can pass 70-271 and 70-272 70-270 should be no worries. If
> you know server 70-290 should be a walk in the park as well. 70-291 on the
> other hand, you might wanna study a bit.
>
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hmm. Not sure how it helped me taking the 270 first before the 290.
>> However, it is a preference. If you taken and passed the 271 and 272, you
>> should have little difficulty negotiating the 270 exam.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>
>>
>>
>> "Garth H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Take 270 first. It will get you ready for 290.
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Garth H
>>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>> Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
>>> Microsoft Certified Professional
>>> Macromedia Certified Developer

>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Sunil Singh
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-27-2007
HIi Indra
No need to worry about any thing regarding the 2003 server. In the exam
70-270 they will ask u about only windows XP platform questions. So best of
Luck for ur exam. U will clear with good grade.
--
Sunil Singh
MCP


"Indra" wrote:

> Which exam do I have to take first. 70-270, 70-290 or 70-291? I already have
> a MCDST as an elective. I am planning to get the 70-270 first, but in a
> doubt now. Do I have to know much about windows 2003 server before taking
> the 70-270 exam?
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
which one first? 70-291 or 70-290 Johnny C MCSA 5 10-31-2007 02:13 AM
072-290 -vs- 070-290? Mark MCSE 3 09-12-2006 01:09 PM
Which is better? 70-290 or 70-291 =?Utf-8?B?UmF2aQ==?= Microsoft Certification 3 07-24-2006 02:49 PM
Can Some one suggest me the best last minute Resource for 70-290 Migel MCSE 6 03-06-2006 02:38 PM
Microcontrollers: which one ? which language ? which compiler ? The Jesus of Suburbia NZ Computing 2 02-11-2006 06:53 PM



Advertisments