Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > my DataSet does not maintain State after Postback

my DataSet does not maintain State after Postback

Bruno Ferreira

Hi! Can someone help me?
I have a Webform to register Users Traveller Expenses.
To do this I created inside the webform a Custom DataSet,
with a Custom DataTable (with some columns) with receives
Custom DataRows.

In my webform I let the User Fill the textboxes and when
he push the add button a row is added to my DataSet and
finaly a Bind him to a DataGrid.

I found a unexpected behavior... After the postback my
dataset never exists and a new one is always created.
I use the If "Page.IsPostBack" to avoid this behavior but
without success...

Does someone know a better solution to do this???

Thank's a lot for the help

BF