Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSE,CCNA,CCNP Certificaiton Without Exams( PAY AFTER CHECK RESULTS)100% Passing Gaurantee

MCSE,CCNA,CCNP Certificaiton Without Exams( PAY AFTER CHECK RESULTS)100% Passing Gaurantee

Certificaiton At ur Doorstep

All Certifications Like
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS,ORACLE,SAP,MICOSOF T BUSINESS
SOLUTIONS,EMC at your doorstep without exams..and with 100% passing
guarantee...No need to go to any testing centre...we will do everything
on behalf of you...
We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
fantastic service.
If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on
further......
Mail only at this email id :- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Or log in to www.it-exam-shop.com

We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft,
Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris.
Please send a request for any test that you require and these will be
sat on your behalf at one of our officially approved testing centres.
All of the following prices include exam fees and a small
administration charge for the service.
For Prices :-
Login to www.it-exam-shop.com
This is our official website u can check our this website to more
info.....
As mentioned previously this is the TOTAL amount including exam fees
with no hidden extras.
NO payment will be required before getting exam results, so please do
not worry. This is a genuine offer.

We will sit the exams for you and then send login details for the
official secure testing site.
After confirmation of pass results you will be required to make payment
via the Western Union website.----( this facility is only available for
MICROSOFT exams only)
This offer is open to anyone worldwide. Our friends from the USA and
UK are always welcome!!

If you are interested in this incredible offer we will need the
following details in advance.
1. Candidates full name
2. Full postal address including country.
3. A scanned image of either a current valid passport or driving
license.
4. Landline or cell phone number
5. Correct exam numbers and names of exams required.

The current turnaround for exams is around 1 week. Usually a little
quicker.
If any further questions need to be answered then please feel free to
contact me on this
Email id...