Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCT

Serio

Hi guys,

I'm MCP and MCSA. My company Microsoft Partner. I want to be MCT. How can I
do that?

thanks.

Montreal MCT

Hi Serio,

Log onto the MCP Member site, and on the left click MCT Enrollment. There
are 30 page documents you have to read and understand. After that you will
have to take a CTT Train the Trainer class, and pay your dues.

Good luck!

"Serio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm MCP and MCSA. My company Microsoft Partner. I want to be MCT. How can
> do that?
>
> thanks.

Jonathan Roberts

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mct/