Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Passed 70-291

Passed 70-291

Henrik

Damn, it feels good. I just passed the 70-291 a few hours ago. For a while
there I thought I would surely fail it.

It was my first try and I no expectations of passing. I was merely hoping to
find out where my weakneses were.

Without giving away too much detail, I can tell that the focus was on WSUS,
DNS, RRAS, IPSEC and IP-adressing/Subnetting. There were also a few
simulations.

I must say I was positively surprised by the overall quality of the
questions. I was rarely in doubt about what answer to choose.

I look forward to the 70-284 test, which is my last one, before I become a
MCSA.

Best Regards,

Henrik

FinalHokage

Congrats! I am taking this test tomorrow,

"Henrik" wrote:

> Damn, it feels good. I just passed the 70-291 a few hours ago. For a while
> there I thought I would surely fail it.
>
> It was my first try and I no expectations of passing. I was merely hoping to
> find out where my weakneses were.
>
> Without giving away too much detail, I can tell that the focus was on WSUS,
> DNS, RRAS, IPSEC and IP-adressing/Subnetting. There were also a few
> simulations.
>
> I must say I was positively surprised by the overall quality of the
> questions. I was rarely in doubt about what answer to choose.
>
> I look forward to the 70-284 test, which is my last one, before I become a
> MCSA.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Henrik

bert

Congrat Henrick,

what exam prep materials did you use ? I need to take this exam next month.

Bert

"Henrik" wrote:

> Damn, it feels good. I just passed the 70-291 a few hours ago. For a while
> there I thought I would surely fail it.
>
> It was my first try and I no expectations of passing. I was merely hoping to
> find out where my weakneses were.
>
> Without giving away too much detail, I can tell that the focus was on WSUS,
> DNS, RRAS, IPSEC and IP-adressing/Subnetting. There were also a few
> simulations.
>
> I must say I was positively surprised by the overall quality of the
> questions. I was rarely in doubt about what answer to choose.
>
> I look forward to the 70-284 test, which is my last one, before I become a
> MCSA.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Henrik

Abigyan

can u write me where u got the resources for that exam.
u can mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)