Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-291 podcast?

70-291 podcast?

CyberGuyPR

I am one exam away from MCSA. I have been studying for 70-291 for a
while now with the MS Press and Sybex books. I spend almost 2 hours
daily on the bus and would like to have something on my iPod to study
from. Does anyone know any podcast or audio training for 70-291.

David Parkes

I was thinking that. Would like some sort of audio cd to listen to in my
car. Was thinking about ripping the audio of my VTC training video.

"CyberGuyPR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I am one exam away from MCSA. I have been studying for 70-291 for a
> while now with the MS Press and Sybex books. I spend almost 2 hours
> daily on the bus and would like to have something on my iPod to study
> from. Does anyone know any podcast or audio training for 70-291.

I just achieved MCSA. When I was studying for both 290,291 I made my own
"audio study guides" It's fairly simple. Use the audio/mp3 recording
application of your choice to record yourself reading either the text, cram,
or test questions into an mp3 while you are stuying. Then dump it to your
portable media player. For those kinesthetic learners there is benefit in
hearing yourself read it. THen there is the auditory learners rehash.

And, I can not emphasis the need for practice exams enough.

Good luck.
JT

"CyberGuyPR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I am one exam away from MCSA. I have been studying for 70-291 for a
> while now with the MS Press and Sybex books. I spend almost 2 hours
> daily on the bus and would like to have something on my iPod to study
> from. Does anyone know any podcast or audio training for 70-291.

Igor Smeghead

I know that Mark Minasi has some CDs available on his website for
Server subject matter. I don't kno how good they are though. He
writes awesome books so I presume that they are pretty good. There is
also a company that makes test specific CDs, I'll post the name when I
find it.

Good Luck,

Igor