Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 290 mspress book server setup

290 mspress book server setup

Jason

I am trying to go through the MSPress book for the 290 exam. I am going
through the configure your server exercise, but what they have in the book
and what my options available are two different things. I am trying to setup
the AD. Do I select typical configurations or custom and choose AD? In the
book it shows the setup setting a static IP.

Can someone give me some help? I want to set this up like the book so it is
the same setup as the rest of the exercises.

Thanks.

KSieng

Choose the typical setup. That should install AD for you. You can add
server roles later when you need to as you go further in the book. I'm
working on the same exam; so the typical setup should allow you to complete
most of the labs in the book.