Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Server controls are not displayed run time

Server controls are not displayed run time

=?Utf-8?B?QXNoaXNo?=

Hello

I created simple ASP project, and put server controls on the pages such as textbox, button , label
When I run the project the page is displayed with only lable control visible, rest of the server controls are not diaplayed.

Please help

Christian Pické

Hi,

I had the same problem last year and if I remember well the problem started
after I switched the pageLayout from GridLayout to FlowLayout. I never
managed to get it correct again, so I uninstalled and reinstalled VS. The
problem was gone and I never got this problem anymore. But I don't know what
the reason is, sorry.

Christian

sh" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...