Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How long does it take?

How long does it take?

majlokor

I decided to get MCSA certification and I was just wondering how long did it
take from the step 1. I've got Testout certification suite - what do you
think about this one? Any comments and advise appreciated. thanks

CyberGuyPR

That is like asking how long it will take a tennis player to win
Wimbledon. That depends on your available time, quality of study
materials, your experience, and many other factors. I am sure some
people can do it in 3 months while others may need a year or even more.

Whatever you do make sure you understand the material and please, stay
away from testkings and similar material.

majlokor wrote:
> I decided to get MCSA certification and I was just wondering how long did it
> take from the step 1. I've got Testout certification suite - what do you
> think about this one? Any comments and advise appreciated. thanks

Marek Chmel

Hi,

i have started one year ago ... but i didn't have a lot of free time for
studying. Now im MCP, MCSA, MCBDA and one exam to go for MCAD.

Testout is quite good.

Marek