Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Which practice test is the best?

Which practice test is the best?

Implacable

I have the microsoft press readiness review suite that came with my book,
also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test and test
king.
What do you guys think? any feedback? which one
is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready for the practice test.

Garth H

Depends on the test.

I thought that the 70-270 Measure UP test was far better than the one
put out by Transcenders, but the Transcenders 70-290 is pretty good.

If I had to do it over again, I'd probably go with Measure Up and get a
discount exam voucher at the same time.

--
Garth H
Microsoft Certified Professional

Lnkwizard2

"Implacable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have the microsoft press readiness review suite that came with my book,
> also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test and test
> king.
> What do you guys think? any feedback? which one
> is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready for the practice test.

I am going to be nice since you asked rather than bragged about having
gotten them. However, I am not going to mince words either.

Both "products" you mentioned are br@aindumps and are really fuscked
up ways of cheating. You are CHEATING and will lose your certifications
when you are caught.

Besides losing your certs you also deserve to have your genitals ripped
off and have nitirc acid poured in the raw wound. You should have
each of your fingers slowly smashed in a vice while being forced to inhale
the fumes of ammonia capsules to insure you stay reasonably concious
during the ordeal. Each of your remaining joints should be slowly twisted
until all the tendons and ligament rip apart and you are completely unable
to move any part of your body without experiencing immense pain. Lastly
you need your eyes gouged out and have them forcibly shoved down your
throat in hopes that you choke on them.

Implacable

i see what you mean, i am using the microsoft press readiness review suite
software that came with the book that i bought. in the newsgroups i read
somebody asking for those two kind of test and that's why i ask. now i know
and appreciate the fact that you let me know what they are and now i know to
stay away from them in the future. (although i have no intensions of looking
for them).

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Implacable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have the microsoft press readiness review suite that came with my book,
>> also downloaded the examsaver and have heard about actual test and test
>> king.
>> What do you guys think? any feedback? which one
>> is better? i finish reading the book and i'm ready for the practice test.
>>

> I am going to be nice since you asked rather than bragged about having
> gotten them. However, I am not going to mince words either.
>
> Both "products" you mentioned are br@aindumps and are really fuscked
> up ways of cheating. You are CHEATING and will lose your certifications
> when you are caught.
>
> Besides losing your certs you also deserve to have your genitals ripped
> off and have nitirc acid poured in the raw wound. You should have
> each of your fingers slowly smashed in a vice while being forced to inhale
> the fumes of ammonia capsules to insure you stay reasonably concious
> during the ordeal. Each of your remaining joints should be slowly twisted
> until all the tendons and ligament rip apart and you are completely unable
> to move any part of your body without experiencing immense pain. Lastly
> you need your eyes gouged out and have them forcibly shoved down your
> throat in hopes that you choke on them.

BD [MCNGP]

<< While I was at work, Implacable spurted out:
> i see what you mean, i am using the microsoft press readiness review
> suite software that came with the book that i bought. in the
> newsgroups i read somebody asking for those two kind of test and
> that's why i ask. now i know and appreciate the fact that you let me
> know what they are and now i know to stay away from them in the
> future. (although i have no intensions of looking for them).

Is this a conditioned response?

You wrote the same dambed thing to my reply in the MCSE newsgroup!!

Quote Implacable (from MCSE ng):
i see what you mean, i am using the microsoft press readiness review suite
software that came with the book that i bought. in the newsgroups i read
somebody asking for those two kind of test and that's why i ask. now i know
and appreciate the fact that you let me know what they are and now i know to
stay away from them in the future. (although i have no intensions of looking
for them).

--
BD
MCNGP #51