Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Help !!!

Help !!!

MC for life

I am on the way to attending the 70-293, and just wanted some help. I have a
laptop with a Virtual Pc that has six 2003 servers. Can you guide me where to
get scenarios to practice on ??? Would be thankful for help

IT Geek

The MS Press books have some good practices that walk you through setting up
and administering. check out the one for the course you want to take.

Or you can go to Barnes and Noble just browse through what have.

"MC for life" <MC for http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am on the way to attending the 70-293, and just wanted some help. I have
> laptop with a Virtual Pc that has six 2003 servers. Can you guide me where
> get scenarios to practice on ??? Would be thankful for help

Nehal

Hi,

Could you please let me know how to install virtual 2003 server?

Thanks,
Nehal

"MC for life" wrote:

> I am on the way to attending the 70-293, and just wanted some help. I have a
> laptop with a Virtual Pc that has six 2003 servers. Can you guide me where to
> get scenarios to practice on ??? Would be thankful for help

MC for life

> Hi,
>
> Could you please let me know how to install virtual 2003 server?
>
> Thanks,
> Nehal

Hi there,
Its easy , just go through the setup of the virtual PC and after its
installed reboot it using a bootable Win 2003 server CD and if you need more
help go visit this site.

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/art..._PC_Part1.html