Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How to start MCSE.... guide me..

How to start MCSE.... guide me..

Hardik

i m planning to give MCSE.
all paper is on win 2003 so
please guide me which paper i select first and second and then after...
(290,291,293,294)
give me the right flow of these four paper.
means how i schedule this four paper....

Hardik from INDIA.

Nehal

Hi Hardik,

Search on the microsoft website, all the information is available.

All the best