Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > exchange, multiple domains

exchange, multiple domains

Larry

I have a single domain with exchange 2003 installed, we plan to add a second
domain(lets call it domain2) part of the same forest as the first domain.
Can you create accounts in domain2 and mailbox enable them, having the
mailboxes located in exchange in domain1.

Maxim M. Kazachek

Larry wrote:
> I have a single domain with exchange 2003 installed, we plan to add a second
> domain(lets call it domain2) part of the same forest as the first domain.
> Can you create accounts in domain2 and mailbox enable them, having the
> mailboxes located in exchange in domain1.

Sure, the entire forest is Exchange organization boundary. Therefore you
will be able to see accounts from domain2 in address lists. And, in
principle, you will be able to host mailboxes for domain2's accounts on
domain1's Exchange server.