Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MSPress Self Study Training Kit - Windows 2003 MCSE/MCSA Core 2nd

MSPress Self Study Training Kit - Windows 2003 MCSE/MCSA Core 2nd

Simon

Hi,

Is there a huge difference in the material contained in the 2nd Edition of
the MSPress Training Kit for Windows 2003 Core requirements? I have a copy of
the first edition, and am unsure whether I'll get by on the information
covered in that for 70-290 & 70-291?

Any ideas welcome.

Cheers,
Simon

Montreal MCSA

Hi Simon,

Honestly there is not that big of a difference. I would not go ahead and
spend the money (IS IT $299 US?) on the 2nd edition. However if you have had
it that long and not done anything about it I would get moving amigo!

Good luck and let us know how the exams go!

MDG, MCSA

"Simon" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a huge difference in the material contained in the 2nd Edition of
> the MSPress Training Kit for Windows 2003 Core requirements? I have a copy of
> the first edition, and am unsure whether I'll get by on the information
> covered in that for 70-290 & 70-291?
>
> Any ideas welcome.
>
> Cheers,
> Simon

Microsoft Self Paced Training Kit for Windows Presentation Foundat Adil.Mughal MCTS 6 04-14-2009 04:59 AM
MSPress Study Guide versions Sid MCAD 1 04-14-2005 09:36 PM
MCSE SELF PACED TRAINING KIT: WINDOWS SERVER 2003 CORE REQUIREMENT Claudio MCSE 3 10-01-2004 03:41 PM
70-290 MSPress Training Kit Infotech MCSA 4 01-18-2004 07:20 AM
70-305 Self-Paced Training Kit 2nd Ed Justin Dutoit MCSD 0 07-09-2003 11:12 PM

Advertisments