Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Get Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba Certificaiton Without Exams(Pay After Check Result)100% Passing Gaurantee

Get Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba Certificaiton Without Exams(Pay After Check Result)100% Passing Gaurantee

mcsd_exams@yahoo.com

Get
Microsoft...Cisco....Comptia.....Oracle......Solar is......Certificaitons
Without Exam.......P{ay
After Check Result.......100% Passing Gaurantee In First
Attempt.......Need Not Tto Give Exams By Urself

I m going to tell you the fastest way to get
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
MICROSOFT TESTS...

official secure site.....
when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
through western union money transfer.......

note :- my old clients r also welcome on this email id bcoz my old
email id
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) has been closed

my new email id is :- (E-Mail Removed)

what details i need from the candidates :-

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
certificate)
2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
3. candidate passport and driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)

4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
5. correct exam numbers.......

so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
details then he will be certified within a week....

prices :-

Microsoft any exam :- 350 usd
ccna :- 800 usd
ccnp :- 900 usd each exam
comptia A+ :- 750 usd each exam
comptia net+ :- 1200 usd
comptia security + = 1200 usd
Citrix each exam :- 1000 usd
sap each exam :- 1000 usd
oracle 9i :- 2800 usd
oracle 10g :- 2400 ussd
Microsoft Business Solution each exam :- 800 usd(including exam fee)

bunndle offer :-

mcse 2003+ccna(hot hot hot) :- 3000$
mcse 2003+ccna+ccnp(hot) :- 5999$

note :- all prices inlcudes exam fee and our charges....

note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
tests..

so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at

(E-Mail Removed)