Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Certificate

Reply
Thread Tools

Certificate

 
 
Marek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-03-2006
Hi, what happened to the nice golden certificates? I have received my
achieved MCSA in all white color, really ugly in comparsion with MCP, so with
the wallet card, white, badly printed ...

Marek, MCP, MCSA, MCDBA
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
The Rev [MCT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-04-2006
That's what the new Certifications look like. Its a design change. If you
don't like it email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and let them know how you feel. I
doubt it'll make a difference, but if it makes you feel better. I don't like
the new look either.

--
..rev - mct.mcngp.44
..
"It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it"
~Aristotle.
..
"Marek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, what happened to the nice golden certificates? I have received my
> achieved MCSA in all white color, really ugly in comparsion with MCP, so
> with
> the wallet card, white, badly printed ...
>
> Marek, MCP, MCSA, MCDBA


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Montreal MCSA
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-14-2006
Serious? I did not know there was a new design either. My MCSA 2000
certificate is a little over a year old... will the new one (MCSA 2003) be
completely different? Oh well... at least they left the logo alone this time!

M
--
MDG, MCSA


"The Rev [MCT]" wrote:

> That's what the new Certifications look like. Its a design change. If you
> don't like it email (E-Mail Removed) and let them know how you feel. I
> doubt it'll make a difference, but if it makes you feel better. I don't like
> the new look either.
>
> --
> ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
> ..
> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
> accepting it"
> ~Aristotle.
> ..
> "Marek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi, what happened to the nice golden certificates? I have received my
> > achieved MCSA in all white color, really ugly in comparsion with MCP, so
> > with
> > the wallet card, white, badly printed ...
> >
> > Marek, MCP, MCSA, MCDBA

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
EPGeek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2006
How long did you have to wait for your certificate? I passed the MCSA on May
30, and have still not received my certificate, pin, or card???! I was
beginning to think that I was to continue using my old card, etc.

"Montreal MCSA" wrote:

> Serious? I did not know there was a new design either. My MCSA 2000
> certificate is a little over a year old... will the new one (MCSA 2003) be
> completely different? Oh well... at least they left the logo alone this time!
>
> M
> --
> MDG, MCSA
>
>
> "The Rev [MCT]" wrote:
>
> > That's what the new Certifications look like. Its a design change. If you
> > don't like it email (E-Mail Removed) and let them know how you feel. I
> > doubt it'll make a difference, but if it makes you feel better. I don't like
> > the new look either.
> >
> > --
> > ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
> > ..
> > "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
> > accepting it"
> > ~Aristotle.
> > ..
> > "Marek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi, what happened to the nice golden certificates? I have received my
> > > achieved MCSA in all white color, really ugly in comparsion with MCP, so
> > > with
> > > the wallet card, white, badly printed ...
> > >
> > > Marek, MCP, MCSA, MCDBA

> >
> >

 
Reply With Quote
 
Marek Chmel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2006
Im not sure exactly,

but main question is, have you asked for welcome kit? it takes from 4 -
6 weeks ..

Marek
MCSA, MCDBA
> How long did you have to wait for your certificate? I passed the MCSA on May
> 30, and have still not received my certificate, pin, or card???! I was
> beginning to think that I was to continue using my old card, etc.
>
> "Montreal MCSA" wrote:
>
>> Serious? I did not know there was a new design either. My MCSA 2000
>> certificate is a little over a year old... will the new one (MCSA 2003) be
>> completely different? Oh well... at least they left the logo alone this time!
>>
>> M
>> --
>> MDG, MCSA
>>
>>
>> "The Rev [MCT]" wrote:
>>
>>> That's what the new Certifications look like. Its a design change. If you
>>> don't like it email (E-Mail Removed) and let them know how you feel. I
>>> doubt it'll make a difference, but if it makes you feel better. I don't like
>>> the new look either.
>>>
>>> --
>>> ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
>>> ..
>>> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
>>> accepting it"
>>> ~Aristotle.
>>> ..
>>> "Marek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> Hi, what happened to the nice golden certificates? I have received my
>>>> achieved MCSA in all white color, really ugly in comparsion with MCP, so
>>>> with
>>>> the wallet card, white, badly printed ...
>>>>
>>>> Marek, MCP, MCSA, MCDBA
>>>

 
Reply With Quote
 
EPGeek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2006
How do I "ask for the welcome kit?" . I passed the exam May 30th, and it
is showing on my transcript. It has been six weeks, so where is the welcome
kit?

"Marek Chmel" wrote:

> Im not sure exactly,
>
> but main question is, have you asked for welcome kit? it takes from 4 -
> 6 weeks ..
>
> Marek
> MCSA, MCDBA
> > How long did you have to wait for your certificate? I passed the MCSA on May
> > 30, and have still not received my certificate, pin, or card???! I was
> > beginning to think that I was to continue using my old card, etc.
> >
> > "Montreal MCSA" wrote:
> >
> >> Serious? I did not know there was a new design either. My MCSA 2000
> >> certificate is a little over a year old... will the new one (MCSA 2003) be
> >> completely different? Oh well... at least they left the logo alone this time!
> >>
> >> M
> >> --
> >> MDG, MCSA
> >>
> >>
> >> "The Rev [MCT]" wrote:
> >>
> >>> That's what the new Certifications look like. Its a design change. If you
> >>> don't like it email (E-Mail Removed) and let them know how you feel. I
> >>> doubt it'll make a difference, but if it makes you feel better. I don't like
> >>> the new look either.
> >>>
> >>> --
> >>> ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
> >>> ..
> >>> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
> >>> accepting it"
> >>> ~Aristotle.
> >>> ..
> >>> "Marek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>>> Hi, what happened to the nice golden certificates? I have received my
> >>>> achieved MCSA in all white color, really ugly in comparsion with MCP, so
> >>>> with
> >>>> the wallet card, white, badly printed ...
> >>>>
> >>>> Marek, MCP, MCSA, MCDBA
> >>>

>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Marek Chmel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2006
Hi,

on MCP Member website there is an option under Benefits to ask for
Welcome Kit, until you ask for your welcome kit it woun'be sent to you.
It not automatic process.

Marek
MCSA, MCDBA
> How do I "ask for the welcome kit?" . I passed the exam May 30th, and it
> is showing on my transcript. It has been six weeks, so where is the welcome
> kit?
>
> "Marek Chmel" wrote:
>
>> Im not sure exactly,
>>
>> but main question is, have you asked for welcome kit? it takes from 4 -
>> 6 weeks ..
>>
>> Marek
>> MCSA, MCDBA

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Certificate request failed =?Utf-8?B?SXZv?= Wireless Networking 18 09-02-2010 11:05 PM
Win32::OLE and CAPICOM to find a certificate in certificate store will raise exception danielhe99@gmail.com Perl Misc 0 07-20-2006 06:47 AM
Re: autoenrolment/certificate questions Shawn Corey [MSFT] Wireless Networking 0 11-16-2004 08:46 PM
What type of Certificate server? Al Blake Wireless Networking 0 10-11-2004 05:17 AM
How to Import Certificate file into windows certificate store under IWAM account Helena Cai ASP General 0 08-29-2004 05:27 AM



Advertisments