Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 290+291+MCSA200=MCSA2003?

290+291+MCSA200=MCSA2003?

Gary101

Hello,
I decided to take exams 290 and 291 instead of 292. Both 290 and 291 show up
in my online transcript but my certification status has not been updated...it
still says MCSA Windows 2000 and the date I achieved it. Just wondering when
this shows up. According to the cert planner I have achieved MCSA 2003.
Thanks
Gary

Mostly Gizzards

I have found that the new certification doesn't happen at the same time as
the exam update. I think my MCSA took about 3 days to update after I had
finished the required tests. Same with my MCSE. I took the exams, and they
are all on my transcript, but my certification has not been updated.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

"Gary101" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> I decided to take exams 290 and 291 instead of 292. Both 290 and 291 show
> up
> in my online transcript but my certification status has not been
> updated...it
> still says MCSA Windows 2000 and the date I achieved it. Just wondering
> when
> this shows up. According to the cert planner I have achieved MCSA 2003.
> Thanks
> Gary

Frank Nguyen

Due to the market inflation problem

"Mostly Gizzards" wrote:

> I have found that the new certification doesn't happen at the same time as
> the exam update. I think my MCSA took about 3 days to update after I had
> finished the required tests. Same with my MCSE. I took the exams, and they
> are all on my transcript, but my certification has not been updated.
>

> --
> Mostly Gizzards
>
> A+ Network+ MCSE 2003
>

> "Gary101" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> > I decided to take exams 290 and 291 instead of 292. Both 290 and 291 show
> > up
> > in my online transcript but my certification status has not been
> > updated...it
> > still says MCSA Windows 2000 and the date I achieved it. Just wondering
> > when
> > this shows up. According to the cert planner I have achieved MCSA 2003.
> > Thanks
> > Gary

Montreal MCSA

Hi Gary,

Just to let you know I had a different experience. I was MCSA 2000 as well,
and I had already sat for 70-290 but instead of 291 I took the leap and took
70-292. I passed it on a Friday and by Sunday my transcripts read that I had
passed the exam and achieved MCSA on 2003. It might be because this was an
upgrade exam versus completing the qualifications, but there it is.

Good luck!

MDG, MCSA