Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Yay.

Andy

So, I sat 70-290 in October last year, after having completed some online
training material we have here that is supposde to cover the course material
pretty well. I had minimal experience actually using the environment i work
in, cause I was on a helpdesk.
Anyway, I failed that.

Since then, I have completed the CBT Nuggets, completed the MOC course
(thanks, work!) and actually have a good 6 months real world experience under
my belt.

Thankfully, I passed it today. Cheery me. One more to go, 70-291. Although I
beleive this is the hardest ?
--
MCDST | MCP (2000 Pro) | MCP (2003 Server) |

Marek Chmel

Hi,

70-291 is not so hard, but some questions seem to have more correct
answers, though you should select only one

Good luck in this exam.

Marek Chmel
MCP, MCSA, MCDBA

> So, I sat 70-290 in October last year, after having completed some online
> training material we have here that is supposde to cover the course material
> pretty well. I had minimal experience actually using the environment i work
> in, cause I was on a helpdesk.
> Anyway, I failed that.
>
> Since then, I have completed the CBT Nuggets, completed the MOC course
> (thanks, work!) and actually have a good 6 months real world experience under
> my belt.
>
> Thankfully, I passed it today. Cheery me. One more to go, 70-291. Although I
> beleive this is the hardest ?

Mostly Gizzards

I hated 291.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSE 2003

"Marek Chmel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%237%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> 70-291 is not so hard, but some questions seem to have more correct
> answers, though you should select only one
>
> Good luck in this exam.
>
> Marek Chmel
> MCP, MCSA, MCDBA
>
>> So, I sat 70-290 in October last year, after having completed some online
>> training material we have here that is supposde to cover the course
>> material pretty well. I had minimal experience actually using the
>> environment i work in, cause I was on a helpdesk.
>> Anyway, I failed that.
>>
>> Since then, I have completed the CBT Nuggets, completed the MOC course
>> (thanks, work!) and actually have a good 6 months real world experience
>> under my belt.
>>
>> Thankfully, I passed it today. Cheery me. One more to go, 70-291.
>> Although I beleive this is the hardest ?

Montreal MCSA

Good on you mate! I know how it feels... I passed 70-290 but only because I
was afraid to go forward with 70-292 to upgrade my cert because I failed it
last year. You can read the success story that I actually went on to pass it
(and on the same day that you seem to have passed 70-290!) in the General
thread.

I am currently running a study group for the 70-291 exam and am noticing
that though there are some difficult topics (a lot of the participants are
not MCPs yet and DNS and IP math scares them) but I have faith in them. Look
on the bright side... you don't have to sit for 70-216!!!

MDG, MCSA