Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

JaR

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 14:41:21 -0700, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

> empty building on the in a dilapidated district of Haslemere, UK.

Hmmm, I would have pictured HQ in Redditch or maybe Slough.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Kline Sphere

>> Recall the time that they came back with "JaR Angry" or some such
>> lunacy

>JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR

Consultant gone mad.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LoopBack

JaR wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 14:41:21 -0700, Cerebrus cast into the ether:
>
> > empty building on the in a dilapidated district of Haslemere, UK.

> Hmmm, I would have pictured HQ in Redditch or maybe Slough.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP 22
> Here there be dragons
> Remove hat to reply

Give me the address, I'll get my claymore and some of the boys...

loyola

real one
loyola wrote:
> the best
> Cerebrus wrote:
> > loyola sprayed into the ng :
> >
> > > AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com
> > > pesticides.

> > I'd like to test them on you first, only then will I give my final
> > opinion about your product.

Kline Sphere

>real one

wow!loook a new phrase!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Moderator

its great
loyola wrote:
> Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
> study guides

JaR

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:24:10 -0400, FrisbeeŽ cast into the ether:

> Well, gee loyola... that's like saying horse sh!t is better than cow sh!t.

Pig sh!t is the best than horse sh!t with updates.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

kpg

As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> FrisbeeŽ cast into
> the ether:
>
>> Well, gee loyola... that's like saying horse sh!t is better than cow
>> sh!t.

> Pig sh!t is the best than horse sh!t with updates.

sh!t

Moderator

good option