Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

Cerebrus

loyola sprayed into the ng :

> AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com
> pesticides.

I'd like to test them on you first, only then will I give my final
opinion about your product.

Cerebrus

loyola sprayed into the ng :

> AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com
> pesticides.

I'd like to test them on you first, only then will I give my final
opinion about your product.

loyola

the best
Cerebrus wrote:
> loyola sprayed into the ng :
>
> > AllInsectKiller.com pesticides are better than RealPoison.com
> > pesticides.

> I'd like to test them on you first, only then will I give my final
> opinion about your product.

Sandworm

"loyola" wrote:

> the best

You seem to like this phrase, or are you perhaps refering to the lame Eric
Roberts 'Best of the Best' movies? If so perhaps you should find a newsgroup
to post at that is IMDB related. Even Eric himself stopped making those
movies after the second sequel.

Again, I find your lack of creativity disturbing.

Pi$$ off.

--
Sandworm--
MCNGP #00100001, MCSE, MCP, A+, YABBADABBADOO

Cerebrus

Thus spake Sandworm :

> Again, I find your lack of creativity disturbing.
>
> Pi$$ off.

That is a bot...

Can bots pi$$ ???????

Cerebrus

FrisbeeŽ wrote:

> I'm not so certain they are bots. There have been times in the past where
> they have responded. And their responses are even funnier than their
> original posts.

Maybe those times, the human directing the bot responded instead ? I
can't imagine a human being whose repertoire of words is limited to
"the best" and "so-in-so is better than so-in-so."

And if it were a human, he / she would have the sense to change the
subject back again from the misleading one, I usually add.

JaR

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 14:10:42 -0400, FrisbeeŽ cast into the ether:

> Keep in mind that these people are one step LOWER than br@indumpers, they're
> br@indump providers. I'm telling you, they sit there with a Dumbass/English
> translator flipping through pages, trying desperately to lookup each word,
> one at a time in order to come up with such winners as "updates" and "the
> best". It takes them hours. When they were briefly able to come up with an
> employee who was able to post such things as "You not post here, you not no
> what you talk abowt" other br@indump providers saw the brilliance in the new
> postings and quickly offered the guy a job and just snatched him right up.
> Now we're left with "updates" again.

Recall the time that they came back with "JaR Angry" or some such lunacy

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Cerebrus

Thus spake Frisbee :
> Keep in mind that these people are one step LOWER than br@indumpers, they're
> br@indump providers. I'm telling you, they sit there with a Dumbass/English
> translator flipping through pages, trying desperately to lookup each word,
> one at a time in order to come up with such winners as "updates" and "the
> best". It takes them hours. When they were briefly able to come up with an
> employee who was able to post such things as "You not post here, you not no
> what you talk abowt" other br@indump providers saw the brilliance in the new
> postings and quickly offered the guy a job and just snatched him right up.
> Now we're left with "updates" again.

Thank you, Fris, for that wonderfully illuminating picture of the
"br@indump provider".

The picture in my mind earlier, was something like :

----------------------

Late at night, light seeps out from under one door in an otherwise
empty building on the in a dilapidated district of Haslemere, UK. Knave
Fartsniffer runs his hand over his bleary eyes, reaches for his cup of
Brain broo (that's what all Br@indumpers drink), and returns to the
computer screen.

No, Fartsniffer isn't a programmer madly working on the release of
the latest Microsoft Xbox game. He's the Piracy Manager for the
Br@indump Development and Question Thievery Group, and he's getting
hot by watching all this pr0n. The evil gleam in his eyes is now
replaced by a glazed look as he eagerly scans the screen for what he
wants.

He get paid for *this*, you ask. Well, not exactly, but then he has
bots to do his dirty work, such as advertising his dumps in public
newsgroups.

----------------------

Guess, I was highly overrating their cunning.

Briscobar

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Recall the time that they came back with "JaR Angry" or some such
> lunacy

JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com is real.

JaR

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:09:11 -0400, Briscobar cast into the ether:

> JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR JaR

It's a bot of few words, used repetitively.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22